Restoring IP address/network setings in XP

Hello,I installed privacy software, Anchor Free, but deleted it now my IP address is gone and I can't connect to the internet or network!Suggestions?
TS
3 answers Last reply
More about restoring address network setings
  1. If you want help we need more information from you. At the very least what operating system you're running on. Otherwise there is no way anyone knows how to offer you advice as the operating systems all run differently, even if only slightly.
  2. fusion_gtx said:
    If you want help we need more information from you. At the very least what operating system you're running on. Otherwise there is no way anyone knows how to offer you advice as the operating systems all run differently, even if only slightly.

Based on the title "Restoring IP address/network setings in XP", you can presume that the OP is running Windows XP.
  3. LocutisPrime said:
    Hello,I installed privacy software, Anchor Free, but deleted it now my IP address is gone and I can't connect to the internet or network!Suggestions?
    TS

Their miniport driver might still be installed: http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=72567
Ask a new question

Read More

LAN IP Address Windows XP Software Networking