or

‏AX 850W Gold Active PFC 12cm Fan Modular

my spec-
i7 2600k
asus maxsimus 4 extrem
8gb corsair 2000mhz
5770 1gb crossfire
haf x

Any reason you are looking at an 850 watt or 1000 watt units. It can actually hurt the efficiency of a power supply if it is too much for your system. Your system as is only uses maybe 350 watts at the most I would recommend just getting a 550 watt or 650 watt unit. 650 watts is plenty for any single GPU setup on the market.

kaputcom

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011

i wont to do an serieos over clock and now i have the 525w enermax, i think it wont be enough.
thats whay i wont to upgrade sow i Thoght to buy somthing that will be good in the future too.
what do you mean -"hurt the efficiency of a power supply" it will ruin him or somthing?
the 525 will be enough for the over clock and for the cross fire?

If you are only using lets say 20% of what the power supply can output it will use more power then if you had a power supply that might be at 50% of its output power. This is not bad for anything really maybe just you electric bill.

You say for the future and thats why you want to go big well in reality computer hardware is getting more and more efficient and in the future will require less power not more. So I am just trying to save you from spending cash on something you don't need.

650 watts can power any single GPU and will power almost 80% of dual GPU systems. Depending on which enermax unit you have it could be plenty for overclocking because like I said your system is barely pulling 450 watts.

What exact model do you have.

kaputcom

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
firs of all thx a lot for your help !!
i have enermax Modu82+ 525, will it be enough for the dual 5770 and over clock ?
or as you said upgrade to 650?

That is a great power supply and should handle it just fine I would not bother buying a bigger power supply. If you do start overclocking and you start getting random shut downs and BSOD with OCs that you know should be fine then I would consider it.

I think it will be perfectly fine it has 40 amps on the 12 v rail which is more then some 600 watt units. I see no reason not to try and overclock with that unit.

Good Luck