So these are the specs of my computer :
- Intel Core i5 760 Quad Core Lynnfield Processor @ 2.8 ghZ
- Seagate Barracuda 1TB harddrive @ 7200 RPM
- Asus P7H55 M-Pro DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard
- Ripjaws 2x2GB Dual Channel DDR3 RAM
- Seasonic 600W Power Supply
- Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 5770 860MHZ 1GB Video Card
So recently, I had this computer built at NCIX. I've brought it in several times before due to computer failures when running games / itunes. I've tried many things to solve the solution, but still I can't find the problem. When I play games such as Starcraft II and Call of Duty Black Ops, it will work for the first 2-30 minutes while I play. However, soon the monitor loses connection to the computer and cycles through the HDMI / DVI screen. The sound still works, but after a while, the sound freezes and repeats in a broken pattern. The only way to get my computer running again is to hold the power button to turn it off, and restart it again. I've taken it back to NCIX atleast 6 times, and every time I get it back they tell me it's fine, but it still doesn't work. Are there any suggestions on what the problem could be?