IRC Unreal chats?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are any active Unreal IRC chats going on under
any networks these days? Back in the day, I went to irc.gameslink.net
#unreal back around 1998, it was pretty awesome.

I know there is a alt.games.unreal.tournament chatroom on QuakeNET-- I
went there for a bit a year or two ago but there's only a few idlers
there and no conversations.

I prefer chats geared towards the classic Unreals, but any kind of chat
for Unreal will work.

Thanks.
--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.