GORGEOUS_GEORGE

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
Hi all,

Ive been having a few problems lately with my SLI setup every time i enable sli i get a no signal to DVI when I'm gaming the, temperatures barely reach 60/65 degree's Celsius iv tried running each card independently and had no issues so i know the GPUs aren't faulty.

My system spec are

2x GTX 480 SLI one card is MSI there other is by ECS

ASUS P6T6 REVOLUTION MOTHERBOARD

I7 920 CPU

ASUS VW266H MONITOR

4GB OF CORSAIR DOMINATOR CMGTX2 2253MHZ

WINDOWS 7 64-BIT HOME PREMIUM

CORSAIR 1000HX POWER SUPPLY

Ive also tried installing the drivers again while placing GPU in the PCIE Slots one at a time.

GORGEOUS_GEORGE

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010

Thanks for the reply, ive tried an ASUS ribbon sli bridge and also a 3 way sli bridge from EVGA no luck at all its gives me a no DVI signal when im gaming when i disable SLI there are no problems

GORGEOUS_GEORGE

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
Incase anybody is interested id figured out the issue with regards to SLI, believe it or not it was dust which wasnt visible just by cleaning inside the chassis.

I pulled apart my whole chassis unscrewed my motherboard and found half inch dust thick behind the PCIE slots and CPU, i also found alot fo dust inside my power supply.

So if you have a similar issue be sure to clean it regularly and once in a while you might need to pull apart your chassis and throughly clean it