odd behavior on laptop install

put ut04 on my laptop, fully patched. Went online to access some
servers. All was well, got into the server, saw the map and people
playing. when I went to type something and hit Enter, the program froze
for a few moments, went to a minimized screen, and that was it. every
time I typed and hit Enter, same thing. Clues?

Feldrewco30

> every time I typed and hit Enter, same thing. Clues?

Make sure your ALT-key isn't pressed while hitting Enter