Digital Projector/laptop: best buys???

Last response: in Digital Camera
a b D Laptop
January 18, 2005 2:39:43 PM

I have around 3500UKP to spend on a digital projector and
laptop for public photography presentations. How would you
spend this money? Thanks.. !

To email go to my address and take out the dog ...
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 18, 2005 7:37:17 PM

"JimGC" <jimgc@THEDOGblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have around 3500UKP to spend on a digital projector and
> laptop for public photography presentations. How would you
> spend this money? Thanks.. !

Check out the InFocus LP70+ and the latest Toshiba laptops.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 24, 2005 10:48:28 AM

"Charles Schuler" <charleschuler@comcast.net> wrote:

>"JimGC" <jimgc@THEDOGblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>I have around 3500UKP to spend on a digital projector and
>> laptop for public photography presentations. How would you
>> spend this money? Thanks.. !
>
>Check out the InFocus LP70+ and the latest Toshiba laptops.

Thanks Charles - The Toshiba's a definitely on my list,
there's just so much to choose from! Cheers.
To email go to my address and take out the dog ...
!