1) id stay away from the eco hdds as theyre slower than standard hdds. You might wanna get another small hdd for boot and use that one for storage or just replace it all together with a spinpoint f3 1tb hdd.
2) You really dont need a 6core for gaming. phenom 955 will be more than sufficient. '
3) With saved money look at a more powerful gpu like the 6870 since your resolution is a little higher than most peoples.
4) you should only be paying $100 for windows 7: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116754&cm_re=windows_7_64_oem-_-32-116-754-_-Product
5) If your looking to overclock the hyper 212+ is a very good, cheap cooling solution.
6) you could do with a corsair 650w, no need for 750.
Heres a quick build.
case : 90
955 x4: 145
spinpoint f3: 70
corsair 650w: 90
win7 oem: 100
6870 (amazon, newegg is sold out of the non-overclocked(more expensive) ones) - $250
= $825 - $55 mir = $770 total
You might wanna wait though because the new line of intel/amd processors are scheduled for release in January.