Toshiba Laptop Modem

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
February 4, 2005 7:07:33 AM

Hello Friends,

I am facing an issue with my Toshiba Laptop Modem. I was in UK till
recently and everything was working fine. Now I have moved to India and
in the telephone systems here, there is a delay of 4 seconds for the
line to be through after the number is dialed. So When I try to dial an
ISPs number using the modem in my laptop, it throws a message after 3
seconds saying the line is busy. Can anyone please tell me how to
configure this. My Operating system is WIN XP HE

Regards,
Priyesh

More about : toshiba laptop modem

February 5, 2005 1:05:43 PM

On 4 Feb 2005 04:07:33 -0800, "Priyesh" <gpriyesh@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello Friends,
>
> I am facing an issue with my Toshiba Laptop Modem. I was in UK till
>recently and everything was working fine. Now I have moved to India and
>in the telephone systems here, there is a delay of 4 seconds for the
>line to be through after the number is dialed. So When I try to dial an
>ISPs number using the modem in my laptop, it throws a message after 3
>seconds saying the line is busy. Can anyone please tell me how to
>configure this. My Operating system is WIN XP HE

Most of the modem gurus hang out in comp.dcom.modems. Try reposting there.
!