Status
Not open for further replies.

asiarules

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Hi all
Once again i seek help from all of you. :bounce:

I need cheapest, cheapest mobo with ddr-3 support, which can support phenom ii x4 965 cpu....pls help....in a day or two ..i would be going out to buy it.

Thanks in advance to all :)

asiarules

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010

nope...i've always done comparison with new egg products and found only 5-6dollars more here in delhi.

i am living only 2km away from the delhi's main computer market but because of my odd work hours ...i can barely get time to go there...and i wouldnt be buying it from any regular store(there it would be expensive)

so if will have to go there then i would be goin' to buy.

so you can give me some hints and ideas...and i would be working accordingly. :kaola:

Pc Guru_07

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011

Maybe you only compare lowend cheap amd mobo and cpu. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1965ohio

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011

You are clueless about pricing.A mobo costing 100$ in US may cost you 150$ in india.Most people using this site are from US or europe.So asking them for a dirt cheap mobo is laughable.A mobo which is dirt cheap for an american may seem costly for you.Visit this website http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php.

And for the OP, it doesn't matter which low end board you get... if you need a full AM3 socket with 125w CPU support (which usually already has DDR3), all the cheapest brands will range $50-70. Unless you go backwards and buy an older AM2+ board, that will make the price much cheaper... but it will likely have DDR2 instead. Most AM2+ boards with older chipsets can be found anywhere from $25-60 on the very lowest of the scale. You say you do not want an ATi chipset, however, most cheap boards will have ATi ingrated graphics regardless unless you go with the nVidia boards, which you told me before you didn't want. Since AM3 and 125/140w CPU support is still up with the latest AMD chips, finding what you want under $45 will be highly unlikely. All models I can find cheaper than $40 only support 95w CPUs and no overclocking functionality.

So you will just have to suck it up and spend about $50-60 on an ASRock or BIOSTAR low end board. I do not know which vendor you will go with in India... if you have time, I am back in Shaoguan city so you can meet me on MSN messenger again and I will take a look at your choices and help you narrow it down further.

Pc Guru_07

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011

OP said
I need cheapest, cheapest mobo with ddr-3 support
That means he is looking for a cheap mobo which supports ddr3 ram and that cpu.And OP is asking that question in an American website where most people will give him recommendation based on prices in American market.Since he is from india those recommendation doesn't count considering the price difference between US and India.If OP was smart, then he should have mentioned that he is from India.

tecmo34

Administrator

An "open box" is not a manufacturer but a returned MOBO to Newegg that doesn't have everything. It is not an option for you since you aren't buying from Newegg... :D

1965ohio

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011

I don't care if you want to ban me for arguing, but this thread is in need of closing. Since you are watching it, I hope you close it... if not I hope the OP selects a best answer fast so Mousemoney will close it.

1965ohio

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
@ tecmo34

Why not edit every post from this "certain" poster? In all their posts they are hostile and always want to open up a fanboy argument or bash people for no reason. Or I am the only one that sees it?

I don't mean to sound hostile to you, personally... but do I need to ask someone to close this? I know the OP and I will continue to help him on MSN either way. This thread isn't going anywhere.

tecmo34

Administrator

No BAN is required at this time... It is acceptable to disagree but there is no place for personal bashing of each other, which is why I "edited"!

I will grant your wish to "close" this thread though

At OP, I recommended visiting the Motherboard & Memory forum section for your next motherboard request.

Pc Guru_07

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011

Which user i bashed.Can you provide some example?

Status
Not open for further replies.