Sign in with
Your question
Closed

XFX 5770 Crossfire Help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 7, 2010 3:10:08 PM

Hi,

I recently built a gaming rig with two XFX 5770 HD Cards. They didnt ship with the bridge connector. My question is this. Is there a specific bridge connector i need to get that will work with these XFX cards? If so, where can i get it?

I aks this as i have seen some on ebay that dont work with 5770? Can anyone help me out here. I want to use my Crossfire/CrossfireX

-Mark

More about : xfx 5770 crossfire

a c 130 U Graphics card
October 7, 2010 4:28:02 PM

Where are you in the world ?

Mactronix :) 
Score
a b U Graphics card
October 7, 2010 6:01:23 PM

Unrelated:

Every time I see Mactronix's avatar, I can't help but think of Terry Crew's old spice commercial.

AAAAbdominals.
Score
Related resources
a c 130 U Graphics card
October 7, 2010 6:06:56 PM

Its to do with my Grandson. He has a black spiderman suite and is chocolate milk mad :love: 

Mactronix :) 
Score
October 7, 2010 7:41:44 PM

I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Does this matter?
Score
October 7, 2010 8:05:18 PM

OK thank you. The reason for my question was that I bought an ASUS P6T motherboard and it shipped with the SLI and what looked like a Crossfire bridge connector, but when I tried to use it the pins on the Video Card were too big. I take it the bridge was for the SLI. Wierd they woudl ship with SLI but not Crossfire given the board supports both.
Score
a c 272 U Graphics card
a b 4 Gaming
October 7, 2010 9:22:50 PM

MBinks said:
OK thank you. The reason for my question was that I bought an ASUS P6T motherboard and it shipped with the SLI and what looked like a Crossfire bridge connector, but when I tried to use it the pins on the Video Card were too big. I take it the bridge was for the SLI. Wierd they woudl ship with SLI but not Crossfire given the board supports both.

Because a crossfire bridge normally comes with the card but an SLi bridge (especially if it's a solid one) needs to be able to span the PCIe slots and has always been shipped with the motherboard in my experience.
Score
October 15, 2010 1:21:06 PM

Best answer selected by MBinks.
Score
a c 272 U Graphics card
a b 4 Gaming
October 15, 2010 1:24:53 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!