blitz-game: Sun Apr 18

Hi all,

Time for a blitz again, Sunday April 18th, 16:00 UTC (18:00 CET, 11:00 EST)

Prepare your tools (you'll need an extra one to exchange the RST and TRN)
and join us! The meeting point is on IRC, the efnet network, #vgaplanets

More info:
http://members.chello.nl/~k.vangelder/vga/blitz/
or ask on IRC.

Bye,
Kero.

+--- Kero ----------------------- kero@chello@nl ---+
| all the meaningless and empty words I spoke |
| Promises -- The Cranberries |
+--- M38c --- http://httpd.chello.nl/k.vangelder ---+
1 answer Last reply
More about blitz game
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Bugger I'm +10 hours to UTC
    So that would be 6am Monday :(

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:27:13 GMT, Kero <kero@chello.single-dot.nl>
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Time for a blitz again, Sunday April 18th, 16:00 UTC (18:00 CET, 11:00 EST)
    >
    >Prepare your tools (you'll need an extra one to exchange the RST and TRN)
    >and join us! The meeting point is on IRC, the efnet network, #vgaplanets
    >
    >More info:
    > http://members.chello.nl/~k.vangelder/vga/blitz/
    >or ask on IRC.
    >
    >Bye,
    >Kero.

    >| all the meaningless and empty words I spoke |
    >| Promises -- The Cranberries |
    >+--- M38c --- http://httpd.chello.nl/k.vangelder ---+

Games VGA Video Games