Sign in with
Your question

SCSI/RAID host controller

Last response: in Networking
June 1, 2010 4:30:37 AM

Hello, every time i reboot my computer, I would get a window "Found new hardware" for SCSI/RAID controller named A1OSZXME IDE Controller. How do I find drivers for it? And it seems that my internet connection is very unstable also.
Thank you.
June 1, 2010 6:04:37 AM

hanchiang said:
Hello, every time i reboot my computer, I would get a window "Found new hardware" for SCSI/RAID controller named A1OSZXME IDE Controller. How do I find drivers for it? And it seems that my internet connection is very unstable also.
Thank you.

[#0005ff]Find that device in Device Manager within Control Panel>System and look at the Details tab in the device's Properties. The VEN code indicates the Vendor or manufacturer and the DEV is the ir code for the device itself so input those two codes in the appropriate boxes at http://www.pcidatabase.com and you should be able to follow the trail to the maker and the relevant driver.

Could you please clarify the internet situation? Does it work for long periods and then fall over or is it wholly unreliable and doesn't connect at all some days?
[/#000ff]
m
l
!