Tournament

Greetings!

About tournaments:

We have Spaceport Andromeda, very customized.
We have RcWorld Coalition Wars, 3 teams of 2.
We had Echocluster, International teams 2001-2003.

But when are we getting a new, real tournament, no add-ons, no
pre-determand teams, a real "winners against winners and loosers
against loosers"-system based tournament?

There must of been held some tournies in the history of VGA Planets?

> There must of been held some tournies in the history of VGA Planets?

I remember the Solar Flare tournament, but suddenly the host grew mad,
accused my ally of cheating and deleted him. Some weeks later his site
vanished.

-Wolfgang

There was the Red Troll tourney ( I think that was the name of it ?) about 5
? years ago. It was a blind tourney, everyone played 3 simultaneous games,
absolutely no dialog between players.
Very nice format - pure strategy without alliances...

-otay

"PeeTee" <Seventy7@ilse.nl> wrote in message
> Greetings!
>
> About tournaments:
>
> We have Spaceport Andromeda, very customized.
> We have RcWorld Coalition Wars, 3 teams of 2.
> We had Echocluster, International teams 2001-2003.
>
> But when are we getting a new, real tournament, no add-ons, no
> pre-determand teams, a real "winners against winners and loosers
> against loosers"-system based tournament?
>
> There must of been held some tournies in the history of VGA Planets?

TRENDING THREADS