New and replacement players wanted

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

There are a lot of games available at my web site SPACECRAFT PORTAL:

"Lurkers in the space III": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Cluster"
host version: Host v3.22.046
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: n/a
add-ons: ExploreMap, Lurkers, Starbase+
goals: most ship tonnage sunk after 100 turns
start date: soon
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Birdmen
- The Fascists
- The Privateers
- The Cyborg
- The Crystals
- The Empire

"Learning by doing VI": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: standard "Echo Cluster"
host version: Host v3.22.046
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: n/a
add-ons: n/a
goals: highest score after 60 turns
start date: soon
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Feds
- The Lizards
- The Birdmen
- The Fascists
- The Crystals
- The Empire
- The Rebels

"Dreaming of a bird IV": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: non-standard "Spiral galaxy"
host version: Host v3.22.046
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.06
add-ons: ExploreMap, Starbase+
goals: most dreambird points after 100 turns
start date: soon
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- United Planets
- The Romulans
- The Klingons
- The Borg
- The Cylons
- The Rebels

"Descent! IV": ***RUNNING***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: REAL
host setup: rich
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: standard "Echo Cluster"
host version: Host v3.22.046
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.06
add-ons: Asteroid, Starbase+
goals: most ship tonnage after 100 turns
start date: 2004/02/16
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Fascists
- The Cyborg

"All standard II": ***RUNNING***

This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: REAL
host setup: average
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard
star map: standard "Echo Cluster"
host version: Host v3.22.046
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: Spacelord v3.06
add-ons: n/a
goals: highest score after 100 turns
start date: 2004/02/16
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign or above

open race slots:
- The Birdmen
- The Fascists

Greetings from Erik!

at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
2 answers Last reply
More about replacement players wanted
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

    We have some new games starting now. And we are looking for players. So
    please take a look:

    "Lurkers in the space III": ***RUNNING***
    - just started
    open race slots:
    - The Birdmen
    - The Fascists
    - The Privateers
    - The Cyborg
    - The Crystals
    - The Empire

    "Learning by doing VI": ***RUNNING***
    - *game for beginner*
    - just started!
    open race slots:
    - The Feds
    - The Birdmen
    - The Fascists
    - The Crystals
    - The Empire
    - The Rebels

    "Dreaming of a bird IV": ***RUNNING***
    - just started!
    open race slots:
    - United Planets
    - The Romulans
    - The Klingons
    - The Borg

    "Descent! IV": ***RUNNING***
    - at the moment turn #19
    open race slots:
    - The Fascists
    - The Cyborg

    "All standard II": ***RUNNING***
    - at the moment turn #19
    open race slots:
    - The Birdmen
    - The Fascists

    Greetings from Erik!

    at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

    We need some more players for the following games:

[...]

Games VGA Video Games