Manual and drivers for GA-8ISMKH-HT

sid49

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011
Hello,
It seems that the gigabyte website does not have this board listed.
Where can i find a manual and drivers for this board.

Welcome to Tom's Forum! :)

I would safely assume that the GA-8ISMKH-HT is an OEM MOBO on some OEM PC e.g. Dell, HP, Gateway, etc; in this case my assumption is OEM Hitachi. So what is the Model of the PC of Hitachi? Otherwise go to the PC's (Hitachi) site and retrieve the Manual, Drivers, etc...

sid49

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011
Thank you for the the information. I did not get it as a PC set. I just got the board and am assembling it into the my own case.
Thank you very much for the information. I will go and look for the manual and drivers on the Hitachi site. I will let you know i did.
Thanks.

sid49

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011
Just thought i would let you all know that i did find all the drivers for this board.
Jaquith you are right it is a OEM board by Hitachi with a Gigabyte board. It is a japenese PC board. The PC is a FLORA 350DE4 with the GA-8ISMKH-HT board inside.
I did not get the drivers from the Hitachi site but from this site MYPCDRIVERS.COM.
This site is excellent. you have to down load its small program and it figures out your system and lets you know all the drivers you need and has a whole library of drivers for your particular board. :bounce:
:bounce:
Thanks again.