I want more "normal" ringtones....

I'd like to get more normal ringers for my RAZR, not all this music/sound
effects stuff.... The cingular website only really offers pop songs for
download..

Anyone know where I could acquire some normal ringtones? Hopefully for free
or cheap?

--

- Jonathan

FOUR BRAND SPANKIN NEW SONGS FOR YOU!
Added February 2005!
Go to http://www.guestroomproject.com/ to
hear some music from my upcoming solo album,
the Guestroom Project. I play all the instruments.
2 answers Last reply
More about normal ringtones

    How about free?

    http://wavcentral.com/

    Search-out what you may like.

    "£ Î Z @ R Ð" <jattea@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > I'd like to get more normal ringers for my RAZR, not all this music/sound
    > effects stuff.... The cingular website only really offers pop songs for
    > download..
    >
    > Anyone know where I could acquire some normal ringtones? Hopefully for
    free
    > or cheap?
    >

    > --
    >
    > - Jonathan
    >
    > FOUR BRAND SPANKIN NEW SONGS FOR YOU!
    > Added February 2005!
    > Go to http://www.guestroomproject.com/ to
    > hear some music from my upcoming solo album,
    > the Guestroom Project. I play all the instruments.

    "£ Î Z @ R Ð" <jattea@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > I'd like to get more normal ringers for my RAZR, not all this music/sound
    > effects stuff.... The cingular website only really offers pop songs for
    > download..
    >
    > Anyone know where I could acquire some normal ringtones? Hopefully for
    > free or cheap?
    >

    > --
    >
    > - Jonathan

    Man I know what you mean..I have the Sony Ericsson T637, and it has not one
    regular sounding ring..I HATE musical rings...I have tried going to their
    website, and they have a section for different sounds and under
    "communication" they have old telephone rings..But when you go to order it,
    it goes to a dead webpage..I tried to find the same ring on the media part
    of the phone and they don't have it...Very annoying..The cheaper phone has
    regular rings....I wouldn't even mind paying a couple of bucks for it..
    John

Cingular Music Internet Service Providers