I want more "normal" ringtones....

Last response: in Network Providers
April 29, 2005 4:53:34 PM

I'd like to get more normal ringers for my RAZR, not all this music/sound
effects stuff.... The cingular website only really offers pop songs for
download..

Anyone know where I could acquire some normal ringtones? Hopefully for free
or cheap?

--

- Jonathan

FOUR BRAND SPANKIN NEW SONGS FOR YOU!
Added February 2005!
Go to http://www.guestroomproject.com/ to
hear some music from my upcoming solo album,
the Guestroom Project. I play all the instruments.

More about : normal ringtones

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 4:51:56 AM

How about free?

http://wavcentral.com/

Search-out what you may like.

"£ Î Z @ R Ð" <jattea@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I'd like to get more normal ringers for my RAZR, not all this music/sound
> effects stuff.... The cingular website only really offers pop songs for
> download..
>
> Anyone know where I could acquire some normal ringtones? Hopefully for
free
> or cheap?
>

> --
>
> - Jonathan
>
> FOUR BRAND SPANKIN NEW SONGS FOR YOU!
> Added February 2005!
> Go to http://www.guestroomproject.com/ to
> hear some music from my upcoming solo album,
> the Guestroom Project. I play all the instruments.

May 3, 2005 7:16:55 PM

"£ Î Z @ R Ð" <jattea@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I'd like to get more normal ringers for my RAZR, not all this music/sound
> effects stuff.... The cingular website only really offers pop songs for
> download..
>
> Anyone know where I could acquire some normal ringtones? Hopefully for
> free or cheap?
>

> --
>
> - Jonathan

Man I know what you mean..I have the Sony Ericsson T637, and it has not one
regular sounding ring..I HATE musical rings...I have tried going to their
website, and they have a section for different sounds and under
"communication" they have old telephone rings..But when you go to order it,
it goes to a dead webpage..I tried to find the same ring on the media part
of the phone and they don't have it...Very annoying..The cheaper phone has
regular rings....I wouldn't even mind paying a couple of bucks for it..
John