Sign in with
Your question

Elitegroup

Last response: in Motherboards
November 3, 2011 1:44:45 AM

(First off, I would like to express my thanks and apology to the one person who did send a reply to my question. I am sorry that I did not reply back before I lost that option, but I do thank you.)

New casing. Need detailed Front Panel Pinout on an ECS 945GCT-HM - Rev. - 1.0B motherboard or Compaq Presario SR5010NX Desktop PC.,(HP/COMPAQ Part/Model #-5188-8904 - Livermore-GL6 MB socket 775). for one 9-pin header for power button, reset button, power LED, and HDD LED.

Sorry for posting similar question again, but I truly have searched for hours on the internet. The Elitegroup site said that as the board is an OEM that they can or will not (which I guess I can understand) supply any information for the board. The HP site evidently (although very helpful on many issues) does not like to either impart any technical information or I am not intelligent enough to find it.

This time if anyone is kind enough to offer advice I will promptly respond to them for trying to help.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
joni wolf peterson :hello: 

More about : elitegroup

a c 435 V Motherboard
November 3, 2011 12:29:46 PM

If the case pin cluster is a standard 9 pin, then your compaq case connector should work without any changes. If all the lights don't work on the case, try moving the connector back one row, leaving part of the unwired section off the pins. Be careful not to use any of the usb pin clusters which are similar. All the connections on the case pin cluster are low voltage, so it won't hurt anything if you get it wrong the first time.
m
l
November 5, 2011 7:54:03 AM

Dear o1die ,
Thank you very much. Now knowing that the the connections on the case pin cluster are low voltage, I will not be such a scardy cat to plug it in... I took pics and stuff of how I think it should go, but I have no idea of how to paste it into the reply box> It would be nice if I could paste it in and I had the reassurance of your looking at it... plus I might actually learn more... Thanks again..
joni wolf
m
l
!