Sign in with
Your question

Pc Turns on, but doesn't boot what so ever...

Last response: in Motherboards
November 3, 2011 11:59:12 AM

Hello everybody, i have a really frustrating problem. The computer turns on fans spin, and everything looks fine inside the pc but it does not boot what so ever. I tried, new PSU, new, 2 new motherboards, new GPU and new CPU. It does not boot what so ever. I took it to 2 different repair shop to get it repaired. However, this also failed both repair shops said that they couldnt identify the problem. I also dont get any beep or anything like that from the mobo with the rams installed or they are not. My question is what could cause this i have been triying to fix this for about 2 months now and its really frustrating. Can this problem caused by any cable that is pluged in any wrong. I am thinking that its the ram because they are the ones that i havent changed. :cry:  :cry:  :fou:  :fou: 

More about : turns boot

November 3, 2011 12:23:27 PM

Could you post the specs of your computer? Maybe we could help you a little better if we had more info.

If you already tried changing the motherboard, processor and PSU then the problem might be the RAM, just like you said. Try breadboarding your components like it's explained in this post

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-ste...
November 3, 2011 12:32:19 PM

draggoth said:
Could you post the specs of your computer? Maybe we could help you a little better if we had more info.

If you already tried changing the motherboard, processor and PSU then the problem might be the RAM, just like you said. Try breadboarding your components like it's explained in this post

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-ste...

Thanks for you reply,

I5 750
2x 2gb kingston rams
corsair gs 700 psu
ati 5750 gpu
Asus P7P55D-E LX mobo
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
November 3, 2011 12:35:26 PM

remove all of your ram stick's leave for while then put it again.
November 3, 2011 12:40:59 PM

pro-gamer said:
remove all of your ram stick's leave for while then put it again.

Allready tried that, it didnt work. :cry: 
a b V Motherboard
November 3, 2011 12:46:39 PM

have you tried with other PSU.
November 3, 2011 12:51:42 PM

pro-gamer said:
have you tried with other PSU.

yes, i have changed it.
a b V Motherboard
November 3, 2011 12:57:29 PM

ok remove your gpu now and check with built-in vga.maybe it helps
November 3, 2011 1:21:06 PM

pro-gamer said:
ok remove your gpu now and check with built-in vga.maybe it helps

The motherboard doesnt built in vga or anything to connect to monitor.
a b V Motherboard
November 3, 2011 1:27:41 PM

trying with different card then?
November 3, 2011 1:32:32 PM

pro-gamer said:
trying with different card then?

as i said, i have changed THE GPU, PSU, CPU and the motherboard. i think i will change rams and see how it goes.
a b V Motherboard
November 3, 2011 1:40:47 PM

hmmm.
!