Amd phenom ii x6 best components?

Farukh

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011
Hello,
I am planning to buy an amd phonom ii x6. Which one of those in your opinion is better? Which components will be better for it?

marquis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010

chill dog ... i just built an AMD system a few months ago after spending a LONG time doing the research ...

just because your proud that you overpaid for your system doesn't mean anything to the rest of us ... in my view those days are fading away , like when people used to buy 300 dollar jeans and think they were cool ..

marquis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010
get this mother board ..

GA-890GPA-UD3H

i'd go with the 1100 T

as far as the grahpics card goes ,while i bought a 6870 .... i'm really wishing i had gotten a 6950 ..... with a 6950 there's not a game out there that you couldn't play on the higest settings ...

some people are cool with 4 GB's of RAM , i suggest a minimum of 8 .. and if you want to go for the moon go to 16 ... with 16 GB'S of RAM if you wanted to do adobe create suite you'd be able to at least work with what you have ..

go with a brand name power supply instead of going cheap ...

think about getting an after market CPU fan because the ones that come with the AMD proocesors are loud ...

those are the major componets to any working computer , there are other odds and ends but i'll leave that up to others to fill in ...

make sure you do a google search on the mother board and check some of the video reviews out .. that thing rocks ..