Replacement for "Conquest of Paradise"

Hi,

i need a Lizard-Replacement for "Conquest of Paradise", a scenario-based
PHost 4 Game. The aim of the game is to gain points by conquering Qudrants
consisting of different amounts of planets.

The Lizard-Race is in an execellent position in the game. You can get
further information by following this link:

http://www.deltaforce.webhop.net/html/tk5.htm

When you are interested, please send me an E-Mail.

cu Thomas

Website: http://www.deltaforce.webhop.net
E-Mail: paradox78@gmx.net

Isn't there anyone out there willing to guide this brave and proud
race?

bramis@nospam.com (Ted Zepman) wrote in news:40c671e1.198147771
@news.va.comcast.giganews.com:

> Isn't there anyone out there willing to guide this brave and proud
> race?

I want to add that the Lizard player assured me that the race is in an
excellent shape and has all possibilities to win the game.

You can get further information at http://www.deltaforce.webhop.net =>
Games => Conquest Of Paradise

cu Thomas

E-Mail: paradox78ATgmx.net