Intel aint gona release only a high end processor, they are replacing the whole line of the current i3/5/7 CPU's. So buyers have the options of getting a CPU in every budget range and will you will get much much better performance in your price range. So waiting a couple of weeks more then ur original purchase date will ensure u get better bang for ur buck and also ensure a longer run for your system.
I appreciate your guys opinions and I may wait, but I am also itching for a new build now. So if anyone has any advice or improvements to either of these builds to get it closer to 1K I'd appreciate it