This is one dedicated player!!!

Just wanted to let every one know about a player in one of my games. This
player went by the alias of Rogue. Rogue hung in Tactical Nightmare (the
game on my site) until the bitter end. This player was playing the
Crystals, and was jumped on early, and never really took off in the game,
but continued to play every turn until finally being eliminated in turn
39-40. This is one dedicated player, and I am happy to have a player like
this playing at my site. Rogue, please join any other games at my host, and
hosts, I hope you are able to find this kind of dedication!

Please accept my thanks for your dedication. I know Kero thanks you as
well!

Lady kate

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 06:44:01 GMT, "LadyKate"
<straha.nospam@insightbb.com> wrote:

>Just wanted to let every one know about a player in one of my games. This
>player went by the alias of Rogue. Rogue hung in Tactical Nightmare (the
>game on my site) until the bitter end. This player was playing the
>Crystals, and was jumped on early, and never really took off in the game,
>but continued to play every turn until finally being eliminated in turn
>39-40. This is one dedicated player, and I am happy to have a player like
>this playing at my site. Rogue, please join any other games at my host, and
>hosts, I hope you are able to find this kind of dedication!
>
>Please accept my thanks for your dedication. I know Kero thanks you as
>well!
>
>Lady kate

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes I did get jumped early (I think I read that in most guides about
the Xtals).
I hate when people leave so I will never leave un till I'm dead, and
would have to say that was my first time as the Xtals and will have to
try them again.

Kero did teach me a few things (well a lot), and having the Orbit
addon with web mines taught him a few things (where not to sweep:)

TVCR2 is a great addon once you understand it, so I will be signing up
for another game.

Rogue

Bravo to you Rogue!! Your dedication is what makes gaming fun. I look forward
to seeing you in more games.

Paul