Purchasing new PSU in New Zealand

untested

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Hi all,

Can any kiwis out there please tell me the best (read: cheapest) place to purchase a new decent quality PSU in NZ?

Also please suggest an exact make & model. Needs to be 700W plus.

I live in West Auckland, so out this way would be ideal but going into the city is no hassle.

Cheers

Solution

The Seasonic unit i listed is the same price and superior.
The Seasonic unit is generally sold for more money so it represents a better value.
It's silver rated = more energy efficient so it will save you a little money on your hydro bill in the long run.
Seasonic makes the XFX unit you listed.
The Seasonic unit will be made to the highest possible standards of construction and materials(components)and will provide the highest possible performance.
That XFX unit is made on the exact same platform as the S12D and sold to XFX with slightly less performance energy wise...

The Seasonic unit i listed is the same price and superior.
The Seasonic unit is generally sold for more money so it represents a better value.
It's silver rated = more energy efficient so it will save you a little money on your hydro bill in the long run.
Seasonic makes the XFX unit you listed.
The Seasonic unit will be made to the highest possible standards of construction and materials(components)and will provide the highest possible performance.
That XFX unit is made on the exact same platform as the S12D and sold to XFX with slightly less performance energy wise.
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Seasonic-S12D-750-W-Power-Supply-Review/800/1

Solution