Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Quieter fans for Coolermaster HAF912

Last response: in Systems
December 5, 2010 1:00:21 AM

Hey all, I just built my first rig! Thanks to everyone for component selections. I can't believe that everything started up and Win7 loaded no problem.

My Coolermaster case was really easy to work with, but I was wondering if you guys had suggestions for quieter fans. Thanks in advance for your help!

December 5, 2010 6:39:07 AM

noctuas are one of the best on the market. If you can afford them then they'll definately satisfy your needs.
Score
Related resources

Best solution

December 5, 2010 8:44:54 AM

When you're choosing fans it all depends on what you want.You said you want to reduce noise.Do you want to completely minimize it, sacrificing cooling perfromance or just get a more silent fan for the same performance.If you're looking to minimize it then these Coolermaster LED Fans are ok.Their cooling sperformance is mediocre at best though.
If you just want to have a quieter pc without sacrifing performance,then I'd look at the noctua nf p12s although they're overpriced,the scythe S-Flex 1200rpm fans (you can also get the 1600 rpm ones if you'd like some more performance) or the Noiseblocker XL1 120mm fans(not available in Newegg but as good as the nf p12s and s-flex and ussually at a lower price).
December 5, 2010 7:19:11 PM

interesting question. I have the HAF 932 and my GTX 470's fan is louder than the case fans..
Score
December 6, 2010 3:18:04 AM

Best answer selected by berkmtb.
Score
December 6, 2010 12:29:42 PM

This topic has been closed by Maziar
Score
!