Closed Solved

After Vga Palit 9800gtx512 die is good buy a GTX450?

MSI Video PCIE GTS450 1024mb DDR5


just for play a few games only ..i have PS3 and XBOX 360 too
20 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about after palit 9800gtx512 good gtx450
  1. Whats the rest of your system? The GTS 450 would be a good upgrade, but you might want to look into a 5770, as its somewhat more powerful, and costs $10 more. What resolution do you game at? If its HD, id go with 5770, 1680x1050 is a toss up, anything below GTS 450.
  2. e8400 3.0
    ram ddr2 800mhz
    psu 650 topower
    WD 500 gb
    (older gf9800gtx 512 Palit)die after few days Artifacts on BIOS

    and play on 1680x1050

    dont want spend too much ..just for view HD and play later games
  3. ares1214 said:

    It could be worth finding out if the OP is in the US rather than just assuming they are.
  4. Mousemonkey said:
    It could be worth finding out if the OP is in the US rather than just assuming they are.


    I assume people live in the US, but your right. OP, whats you COO?
  5. ares1214 said:
    I assume people live in the US, but your right. OP, whats you COO?

    Yeah, you any many others make that (wrong) assumption, I for one don't live in the US and neither do Mac or Maz to name but two. I really hope we get the flag feature in the upcoming update which would hopefully put an end to that assumption always being made and Newegg links always being posted.
  6. Mousemonkey said:
    Yeah, you any many others make that (wrong) assumption, I for one don't live in the US and neither do Mac or Maz to name but two. I really hope we get the flag feature in the upcoming update which would hopefully put an end to that assumption always being made and Newegg links always being posted.


    I see where your coming from. But its hard not too. Its like assuming your friends dog is a "he" because yours is a "he".
  7. mm am from sudamerica so need check prices on my country
  8. hanbrujo2k10 said:
    mm am from sudamerica so need check prices on my country


    sudamerica?
  9. ares1214 said:
    I see where your coming from. But its hard not too. Its like assuming your friends dog is a "he" because yours is a "he".

    Surely the dangly bits or lack of would be a bit of a clue? :lol:
    hanbrujo2k10 said:
    mm am from sudamerica so need check prices on my country


    I've no idea on prices in South America mate or where would be the cheapest places to buy from.
  10. Mousemonkey said:
    Surely the dangly bits or lack of would be a bit of a clue? :lol:


    I've no idea on prices in South America mate or where would be the cheapest places to buy from.


    Oh, well can you narrow it down a bit? South America is pretty vague, and i dont really know of any stores down there. Although the GTS 450 is a better deal in europe, so it might be the case there.
    Quote:
    Surely the dangly bits or lack of would be a bit of a clue? :lol:


    Well first impulses :lol:
  11. this is the page link on my country best store

    http://www.pcfactory.cl/producto/8788-Video.PCIE.GTS450.1024mb.DDR5
  12. Those price arent much difference from US prices as far as the 2 compare. Although for those prices, the GTS 450 might be the better value. What games do you plan on playing?
  13. just a few games incoming years, mostly exclusive PC or look better than xbox or ps3
    i dont wanna buy a new vcard,pass 2 year or more and die ,,like my old gtx9800
  14. And im assuming you arent planning on doing 2 cards at once in a Crossfire/SLI setup anytime soon or ever right?
  15. yep ..my MB dont SLI or crossfire..so need a mid range vcard ..am still sad for gf9800 die
  16. Best answer
    hanbrujo2k10 said:
    yep ..my MB dont SLI or crossfire..so need a mid range vcard ..am still sad for gf9800 die


    Well, as it died, im assuming you need it now, so you cant wait for 6xxx. In that case, id go with a 5770 unless you can find a GTS 450 for a very low price.
  17. ok thanks for it help me alot for a future buy
  18. Best answer selected by hanbrujo2k10.
  19. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Palit VGA Graphics Product