Lewis Lang stole my photos

Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Lewis Lang stole my photos and sold them for profit. Do not trust this
man.

--

John McWilliams
5 answers Last reply

    "John McWilliams" <fwbrown_170@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Lewis Lang stole my photos and sold them for profit. Do not trust this
    > man.

    With all due respect, you are either a professional or you are an amateur.
    If you are a pro, then you've got no business posting your photos on the
    internet, unless you are willing to give them away. If you expect to sell
    them for money, then you will not post them for all to see and copy, but
    will just sell them to whoever is your client. Anything you post on the
    internet is, "up for grabs" by anyone who happens to own a computer and has
    hungry mouths to feed........
  2. Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    In article <1106133996.237364.96140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    "John McWilliams" <fwbrown_170@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Lewis Lang stole my photos and sold them for profit. Do not trust this
    > man.
    >
    > --
    >

    > John McWilliams

    Tell it to a judge, while your at it tell them why your a psychotic
    troll that needs multiple personalities.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    Inaccessible wrote:
    > In article <1106133996.237364.96140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    > "John McWilliams" <fwbrown_170@hotmail.com> wrote:

    Nothing in this thread till now.

    > Tell it to a judge, while your at it tell them why your a psychotic
    > troll that needs multiple personalities.

    Next time you reply to a troll forging/frogging real people, perhaps you
    could trim the troll bait.

    We know that this troll, if not actually psychotic, is mono-maniacal in
    his quest to make some sort of mark in the photog. groups.

    --
    John McWilliams
  4. Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

    William Graham wrote:
    > "John McWilliams" <fwbrown_170@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Lewis Lang... << Snipped bits out >>
    >
    > With all due respect, you are either a

    William:

    Useful info, but anytime any of us- including me, of course, responds in
    this thread, somewhere a little pussy is growing more furballs.

    --
    John McWilliams

    >Subject: Lewis Lang stole my photos
    >From: "John McWilliams" fwbrown_170@hotmail.com
    >Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2005 7:26 AM
    >
    >Lewis Lang stole my photos and sold them for profit. Do not trust this
    >man.
    >
    >--
    >

    >John McWilliams

    A forgery (this is from a hotmail address, not from John McWilliams real email
    address), lies and false accusations. The baby troll is on the loose again,
    somebody stick a bottle in its mouth so it will fall alseep. It either needs
    sleep or a diaper change - I don't know which. Either way, its whining is a cry
    for help.

    Check out my photos at "LEWISVISION":

    http://members.aol.com/Lewisvisn/home.htm

    Remove "nospam" to reply

    ***DUE TO SPAM, I NOW BLOCK ALL E-MAIL NOT ON MY LIST, TO BE ADDED TO MY LIST,
    PING ME ON THE NEWSGROUP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. :-) ***

Photo Cameras