Plist games, Carillions

Hi
I read that Cariliions make fuel while flying...
Is this racedependet? Or can I trade a Carillion and make fuel with it even
if I am not the Colonies?

Thanx

Op 2004-05-13, Planets schreef <paccount@gmx.de>:
> Hi
> I read that Cariliions make fuel while flying...

Correct. They have a ramscoop, just like the Cobol in the normal
list. It is optional though. So it will only work if your game uses
the accompanying shiplist.txt or hullfunc.txt/dat or whatever it is
called.

Note that the Virgo Class Research Ship also has Ramscoop. That ship
is quite different from the Virgo Class Battlestar in the original
list. It looks more like the Cobol, just under a different name.

> Is this racedependet? Or can I trade a Carillion and make fuel with it even
> if I am not the Colonies?

Only a Carillion owned by the Colonies will make fuel.
[The Virgo makes fuel for everyone.]

BTW, I just made an English translation of the German document with
basic strategy tips for Plist. The Vagabund Team has put it on their
website. See
http://www.geocities.com/the_vagabund/PList2/hints-en.html

For more Plist info, see
http://www.geocities.com/the_vagabund/PList2/plist2.html

--
Maurits van Rees | planets.maurits@xs4all.nl
http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [Dutch/Nederlands]

* Planets <paccount@gmx.de> wrote:

> I read that Cariliions make fuel while flying...
> Is this racedependet?

According to "http://www.geocities.com/the_vagabund/PList2/hulls24.html",
yes.

> Or can I trade a Carillion and make fuel with it even if I am not
> the Colonies?

If your host uses the standard Plist2 configuration, no.

Regards, Heiko

TRENDING THREADS