Hi, I built a pc for a friend recently, bought the HIS 5770 with 1 DVI instead of two without realising and want to get 2 monitors working from this card which is obviously still possible.
The issue i'm having and am being overwhelmed by contradicting info on the web about is: the two monitors we have have only VGA. Will a HDMI -> VGA cable work just fine or is there some extra jiggery/pokery i need to do to get this working because some places have reviews of people who have bought the cable for this reason and it won't work and some say it does?
Patience is a virtue and reading the rules would have saved your thread.
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection