Spaceport

Anyone seen or heard from Nate Olsen at Spaceport Andromeda? I didn't get
any responses to emails and haven't gotten the latest turns from games..
just wondering if he was out or something.

Ed

"edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message news:<10ac875ohc16r07@corp.supernews.com>...
> Anyone seen or heard from Nate Olsen at Spaceport Andromeda? I didn't get
> any responses to emails and haven't gotten the latest turns from games..
> just wondering if he was out or something.
>
> Ed
Nate Olson posted this at the spaceport homepage:
"ATTENTION: Due to a severe hardware failure,
SPA is offline until further notice.
(posted 11 May 2004)"

So I asume that until his hardware is repaired he will not host anything...

Rüdiger