Acer Notebook Display Resolution

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
February 8, 2005 10:49:44 PM

Attempting to increase the resolution on my acer notebook from 1280 x 800
(its a 15.4" TFT)

However, whenever go for a higher resolution screen becomes "virtual" ie.
spreads beyond the screen edges and scrolls.

Is there any way of increasing resolution to fit on screen beyond 1280 x
800???

Thanks

Chris
Anonymous