Newegg build

exhail

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2010
Hi guys, I live in South Africa and I want to buy from newegg and I am prepared to pay for transport of my PC, im looking at a build roughly $1300 and I am willing to pay up to $140+ to get it transported here, do you know any other sites that actually ship to S.A? or perhaps a company that would ship it down here for me, all i need to transport is the components and monitor (I dont even need a case as i already own one) Il be saving over $100 on the graphics card alone, so its worth it...

please any help is appreciated

banthracis

Distinguished
Well if you know anyone in the US, have it shipped to them and then have them ship it to you via international shipping.

Not sure if custom's will charge money for south africa. Either way, $140 for shipping is cutting it close.

exhail

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2010
I can spend more for shipping, just 1 thing, my dad was going to ship landrover rims and it was only $100 shipping, Il just have to spend less on my system and more on shipping, it doesnt matter it is still worth it, as long as it is not over $250 then its fine and no I dont know anybody in the US, so I still dont know what to do, I can pay via paypal as well, if I knew someone in the U.S i would even be willing to make them get some profit

exhail

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2010
do you think buying through amazon would be cheaper than buying through newegg and then getting my US to ship it? its $222 from myUS and its $150 from Amazon, but are newegg cheaper than amazon? (the components?)

Somebody_007

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010
I don't know about all that you'll need to look it up yourself srry. Normally newegg and amazon are both pretty cheap.

I shipped something back(because it was defective) with amazon once(from belgium to germany) and they paid for it. I think it's the same policy for Africa although I could be wrong.