HAF 932 wiring to ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB 3.0

cctek

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
Is there any type of diagram that will guide me in the wiring.
One main problem is the cable coming from the front USB 3.0. I cannot find a spot on the Motherboard for it. Can anyone help me please????

cctek

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
Hmm On the haf 932 it came with two blue (indictates USB 3) Its on the front and has a ???many pin connector but no place on the mobo to insert the cable that is hooked up to both blue usb ports. I am wondering if there would be an adapter that I would need and where I would plug it into... :eek: I already have 4 usb 2.0 on front.

cctek

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
According to the specifications of your motherboard online, you don't have USB 3 headers on your motherboard, just 2x USB 3 ports at the back.

I know its no place on my mobo, but thx anyways. I found an adapter on CM Store Chat site. Ordered and should have it soon. I think its coming from china :ouch: Actually that was the only chat site open that time of the AM. Come from CA.
Costs $4.99. Anyways Its a 19 pin adapter that routes through the holes in back of the HAF 932 case and connect to the usb connectors.
USB 3.) 19 Pin to 2 external USB 3.0 Connectors-OEM Package. Model 700005000-GP. CM.com

They were very helpful...

Thx for the response ...

cctek

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011

Chainzsaw, if you see my finding below, you will see the solution. Thank you for the input. Perhaps You may have misunderstood me...I know there was no place on the board.
I gave a solution to that problem so others could benifit. Oh, and BTW, the adapter? they give you just enough to reach the two USB3 in the rear...Probably a bit different if the case wasnt soooo big...

Thx for the input though :)

cctek

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011

many pin connector but no place on the mobo to insert the cable that is hooked up to both blue usb ports. I am wondering if there would be an adapter that I would need and where I would plug it into

Thx for the reply Chainzsaw....I thought I was pretty clear...But I will give you best answer since you were the only one who took the time to reply...Thx again

Have a nice one :)

Well you never gave me a chance to reply. Sorry - I lost the link to this page and was unable to find oit for a while. Don't bother giving me the best answer - since you were your own best answer - and TBH my answer was crap.

Take care.

TRENDING THREADS