Which one is good mobo?

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
hi friends
i am going to upgrade my rig c2d to i7 2600k for it i need a good mobo with latest features. so tell me that which one is the good mobo b/w the following as compare to performance and features.

1- Asus P8Z68-V DELUXE Z68 .

2- Asus P8B-WS INTEL C206 CHIPSET.

and
3- Asus SABERTOOTH P67

i'm waiting for your reply.

Solution
The Asus P8B-WS is designed to work with the Intel® Xeon® E3-12x5 processors (the 5 on the end means that it on the IGP or intergraded graphics on processor). The Z68 can do everything the P67 can do and has 3 additional features that the P67 does have. Those features are:

-Intel SRT (Smart Response Technology) use a small SSD (<64GB) to cache data for commonly used applications
-Support for the IGP- good for back up graphics and most of the time these boards come with the Lucidlogix Virtu software to switch between dedicated video and the Intel Quick Sync.
-Intel SATA III controller- said to be better performing then the Marvell controller on the P67 boards.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team
The Asus P8B-WS is designed to work with the Intel® Xeon® E3-12x5 processors (the 5 on the end means that it on the IGP or intergraded graphics on processor). The Z68 can do everything the P67 can do and has 3 additional features that the P67 does have. Those features are:

-Intel SRT (Smart Response Technology) use a small SSD (<64GB) to cache data for commonly used applications
-Support for the IGP- good for back up graphics and most of the time these boards come with the Lucidlogix Virtu software to switch between dedicated video and the Intel Quick Sync.
-Intel SATA III controller- said to be better performing then the Marvell controller on the P67 boards.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

Solution

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011

it means p8z68 v deluxe is good for me within 300$. right ??