Solved

Which one is good mobo?

hi friends
i am going to upgrade my rig c2d to i7 2600k for it i need a good mobo with latest features. so tell me that which one is the good mobo b/w the following as compare to performance and features.

1- Asus P8Z68-V DELUXE Z68 .

2- Asus P8B-WS INTEL C206 CHIPSET.

and
3- Asus SABERTOOTH P67

i'm waiting for your reply.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about which good mobo
  1. p8z68 v deluxe :)
  2. Best answer
    The Asus P8B-WS is designed to work with the Intel® Xeon® E3-12x5 processors (the 5 on the end means that it on the IGP or intergraded graphics on processor). The Z68 can do everything the P67 can do and has 3 additional features that the P67 does have. Those features are:

-Intel SRT (Smart Response Technology) use a small SSD (<64GB) to cache data for commonly used applications
    -Support for the IGP- good for back up graphics and most of the time these boards come with the Lucidlogix Virtu software to switch between dedicated video and the Intel Quick Sync.
    -Intel SATA III controller- said to be better performing then the Marvell controller on the P67 boards.

Christian Wood
    Intel Enthusiast Team
  3. IntelEnthusiast said:
    The Asus P8B-WS is designed to work with the Intel® Xeon® E3-12x5 processors (the 5 on the end means that it on the IGP or intergraded graphics on processor). The Z68 can do everything the P67 can do and has 3 additional features that the P67 does have. Those features are:

-Intel SRT (Smart Response Technology) use a small SSD (<64GB) to cache data for commonly used applications
    -Support for the IGP- good for back up graphics and most of the time these boards come with the Lucidlogix Virtu software to switch between dedicated video and the Intel Quick Sync.
    -Intel SATA III controller- said to be better performing then the Marvell controller on the P67 boards.

Christian Wood
    Intel Enthusiast Team

it means p8z68 v deluxe is good for me within 300$. right ??
  4. kamran_kim said:
    it means p8z68 v deluxe is good for me within 300$. right ??

Its within $300
  5. Best answer selected by kamran_kim.
  6. i got P8Z68 Deluxe mobo... its not best but its better one.. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Intel i7