Any one no wlan

dethsite2

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
as long as you set a logon path on both networks you should be able to access both network 1 at a time..

as for wireless roaming you may see multiple networks all the time though you will only have access to networks you have authorization to access..

a point on startup especially in vista you will default to the strongest signal possible which may or may not be your network...

kongbong

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010

yes it is... but have you seen a controler with three antennas control to automobiles

mhelm1

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2010
How many DSL, cables connect to your router?
If it's one then you have one internet connection ( one network)
you can have different antennas for different types of wireless (b,g,n)
more antennas will cause less sharing when several devices are being used to access the wireless.
When you set up the router how many connections, passwords did you set up?
Finally, what's the model number of your wireless router?

kongbong

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2010
i don´t no the name of the router... it not my router... i uset and i saw that my wlan card pikeup the same router twice so i had better connection but i tink it was a mistake by accedent but i woud like to know if there is a program that can do the same ting

Even if you stumble upon a network which isn't protected, it's still against the law in most countries to join it and use it. Just asking for the software you're seeking could get you into trouble with the Moderators here at Tom's. It's far easier to get your own Internet connection and buy a router.[/#000ff]