Anyone need oversized digital to photo output?

Tags:
  • FTP
  • Photo
  • Cameras
Last response: in Digital Camera
January 19, 2005 7:47:09 PM

You can post your files to our ftp site and we take care of the rest!
Continuous tone prints up 4' x 8' on several different photo materials
including matte and glossy paper, duratrans for backlighting and photo
clear. Full finishing services available as well.

More about : oversized digital photo output

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 10:56:37 PM

A link please?

<bostonbabs@msn.com> wrote in message
> You can post your files to our ftp site and we take care of the rest!
> Continuous tone prints up 4' x 8' on several different photo materials
> including matte and glossy paper, duratrans for backlighting and photo
> clear. Full finishing services available as well.

Anonymous
January 20, 2005 9:21:54 AM

www.baystaterepro.com

We can also scan your originals up to 40" x 60" x 4" to produce tp to a
440 MB file.
January 20, 2005 1:05:18 PM

I am not a spammer and the website is listed above.
Thanks.
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 6:22:52 PM

>You can post your files to our ftp site and we take care of the rest!
>Continuous tone prints up 4' x 8' on several different photo materials
>including matte and glossy paper, duratrans for backlighting and photo
>clear. Full finishing services available as well.

Please show us your web address.
Lynn
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 7:34:13 PM

A spammer who invites you to visit his site but is too dumb to even give the
URL ... you gotta love it!

>From: bostonbabs@msn.com
>
>You can post your files to our ftp site and we take care of the rest!
>Continuous tone prints up 4' x 8' on several different photo materials
>including matte and glossy paper, duratrans for backlighting and photo
>clear. Full finishing services available as well.
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 3:04:26 AM

yes you are you are advertising in the wrong place

Wayne

!