Anyone need oversized digital to photo output?

You can post your files to our ftp site and we take care of the rest!
Continuous tone prints up 4' x 8' on several different photo materials
including matte and glossy paper, duratrans for backlighting and photo
clear. Full finishing services available as well.
7 answers Last reply
More about anyone oversized digital photo output

    A link please?

    <bostonbabs@msn.com> wrote in message
    > You can post your files to our ftp site and we take care of the rest!
    > Continuous tone prints up 4' x 8' on several different photo materials
    > including matte and glossy paper, duratrans for backlighting and photo
    > clear. Full finishing services available as well.

    www.baystaterepro.com

    We can also scan your originals up to 40" x 60" x 4" to produce tp to a
    440 MB file.

    I am not a spammer and the website is listed above.
    Thanks.

    It is listed above- www.baystaterepro.com
    Thanks!

    >You can post your files to our ftp site and we take care of the rest!
    >Continuous tone prints up 4' x 8' on several different photo materials
    >including matte and glossy paper, duratrans for backlighting and photo
    >clear. Full finishing services available as well.

    Please show us your web address.
    Lynn

    A spammer who invites you to visit his site but is too dumb to even give the
    URL ... you gotta love it!

    >From: bostonbabs@msn.com
    >
    >You can post your files to our ftp site and we take care of the rest!
    >Continuous tone prints up 4' x 8' on several different photo materials
    >including matte and glossy paper, duratrans for backlighting and photo
    >clear. Full finishing services available as well.

    yes you are you are advertising in the wrong place

    Wayne

    >I am not a spammer and the website is listed above.
    > Thanks.

FTP Photo Cameras