SDK (PDK?) for VC++

Is there anyone who has a version of the PDK/SDK that compiles w/
Visual C++ (specifically, v6)? Or am I just smoking crack & there's
one easily found that I've missed somehow? Any help is greatly
appreciated!

RBoggs wrote:
> Is there anyone who has a version of the PDK/SDK that compiles w/
> Visual C++ (specifically, v6)? Or am I just smoking crack & there's
> one easily found that I've missed somehow? Any help is greatly
> appreciated!

Haven't tried it, but you normally just make a blank new project (win32
static library), drop the .c and .h files into it (excluding the actual
programs, e.g. ptscore.c, pmaster.c, etc.), and compile. Maybe you'll
hack portable.h a bit.

If you're good in writing makefiles, make a copy of makefile.gcc, and
hack that to call 'cl' instead of 'gcc'.

I could try when I'm at work again, I don't have MSVC at home.

Stefan