Computer won't start after couple of bluescreens?

fuzmaster

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Basically this is what happened, I came home after a vacation, and tried to turn on my computer like normal, but all of a sudden, I started to get blue screens, and it randomly shutted down several times. But when I tried to restart after several times, and it won't start. I basically couldn't get blue screen error number due to the fact that it flashed extremely quick, but I remember it did a memory dump very quickly. I tested the video card (Nvidia 260 GTX) and it works fine on my other computer, started up like normal, but I believe their might be a problem with the motherboard (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131347). I remember also that I didn't change anything in my computer hardware itself at all, and was always careful with my tower. If someone could give me a solution, that would be great.

fuzmaster

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I wish i could reinstall windows, but I can't see the screen in order to do that, or the bios screen itself, and the power plugs and power supply were the same as I had when I first built, and it worked fine before