Balveer

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
HI , I JUST PURCHASED AN INSPIRON M5010 WITH AMD PHENOM II X3 N850 PROCESSOR.....CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE MAX SAFE TEMPRATURE UNDER WHICH IT CAN OPERATE ...

D

Deleted member 362816

What is the room temp that you are using the laptop in.

D

Deleted member 362816

Let its run for awhile then restart it go into the bios and see what that says the temp is. I woundt trust 3rd party programs all the time..

Core temp says my athlon x4 640 runs 14c underload in a 70 degree f room lol, a h50 isnt that good. Makes me laugh i called corsair they said its possible i lol'd and said a watercooler with strait water will run at what ever the room temp is usally.

Idk mabye the cpu is possesed with some of the ghost of the old failed amd cpus lol.

Excellent, I will change my current LCS for that H50 to get my CPU running under 0ºC with ambient temps above 10ºC... :lol:

D

Deleted member 362816

This ghost mod seems to leak some ectoplasem so if you are ready for that ill trade you lol.

Oh another things that made me laugh is everyone i talked to said that a h50 with push pull config with good fan will out preform a good v10 with a working tec is sadly wrong, i think alot of the v10's shipped with bad tecs and that was the issu i sent mine back and they replaced it my 2500k overclock at 5ghz at load was 50c !!!!! h50 70 c lol or more.

Let me think about it. :lol:

Well, the V8 and V10 aren't the best cooler from Coolermaster. I have seen the H50 with ambient temps under 0ºC keep the CPU with good temps under ºC too, or not above 10ºC.

D

Deleted member 362816

But in my case there is no way my temps are 13-16c at intel burn test lol when i can smell things buring loll. anyway your a mod tell me how i start a give away im going to give away a gts 450,msi nf750-g55,athlon 640, and 2x60gb ocz ssds. just want to make it fun so a person who needs them gets them.

ptroot63

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012

I have the same computer, and I'm having the same over heating issue.

Did you solve it?