Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Dell 2005FPW replacement monitor screen

Last response: in CPUs
March 7, 2011 7:02:06 PM

Hello, I have a Dell 2005FPW 20" LCD monitor that had an object fall against it which created a circular colorful array of spider-webbed inconstancies from the "point of impact" which now blocks what should be viewed. Can the screen be replaced to fix this and what is the part called? Where can I find it?
a c 863 à CPUs
a c 103 C Monitor
March 7, 2011 8:16:51 PM

For the prices of new monitors today it is hardly worth fixing unless it is still under warranty!