Flash players crack and pop when watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

infestedchris

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2011
Hello. I am having a issue. When watching videos on youtube or google video or any video flash player. The audio will start to crack and pop. Little at first then gets worst and worst. It gets even more worst when you change the resolution high. Here is the weird thing. The crack and pops are gone when you maximize the video to full screen. This sometimes happens in Windows Media Player as well. Sometimes when editing in Sony Vegas Pro 11. I will get random popping noises. And audio will not be playing.

This happens on 3 different headsets that I use. 2 of which are 3.5m jack plugs and another pair is USB. The USB headset uses it's own audio drives. It's my steelseries headset.

I have a Realtek HD Audio sound device that is part of the motherboard. It is up to date.
I have tried using Firefox, google chrome, internet explorer, all three didn't work.

All my drives are up to date.

Anyone know what I should do? Is it a codec problem?

infestedchris

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2011
This happen when I switched Motherboards. I have not uninstalled anything and reinstalled anything. The headphones work with other PC's.

What should I do first?

What should I reinstall?

infestedchris

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2011
So I know it is not a video problem since I have the latest version of Nvidia. I know it is not a CPU issue since it only goes up to 20% max when watching youtube and other videos.

Either it is a codec issue or audio drivers?

infestedchris

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2011
ok Should take me 2 seconds. So the folder I unzipped is on my desktop. I opened it and there are files like
Driver
hotfix
nohotfix
AsusSetup

Do I just click set up then leave that folder some where? Where do I stick this folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.