Has anyone tried the radio flash trigger system from joesp..

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
January 20, 2005 8:39:36 PM

I learned about this a few days ago, and it looks like a pretty good
system for 65 bucks, but I haven't heard of anyone actually using it.
Does it work? Is it reliable? I hate dragging around a sync cord, but I
can't afford a 300.00 wireless system.
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 9:10:53 PM

I bought one from them via Ebay.

It works fine. I use it with 1D mk2 and 10D with Elinchrom Style 600Ss with
no problems at all. Given the very cheap price they do exactly what I need.
Obviously they're not as sophisticated as other more expensive systems, but
they are a lot better than dragging round a sync chord.

I hope this help.

Graham.

------------------------------

Graham Russell Photography - www.grahamrussell.info
ProSportPhotos - www.prosportphotos.com

"de" <de@de.com> wrote in message news:s1SHd.7495$hC2.345@trndny04...
>I learned about this a few days ago, and it looks like a pretty good system
>for 65 bucks, but I haven't heard of anyone actually using it. Does it
>work? Is it reliable? I hate dragging around a sync cord, but I can't
>afford a 300.00 wireless system.

Anonymous
January 21, 2005 4:34:25 AM

In article <s1SHd.7495$hC2.345@trndny04>, de <de@de.com> wrote:

> I learned about this a few days ago, and it looks like a pretty good
> system for 65 bucks, but I haven't heard of anyone actually using it.
> Does it work? Is it reliable?

I use one and bought from that dealer; I was sceptical too so I went
for the cheapest one ($40 or so). It works fine and the range is quite
big. At one time I was making a reportage about a business and went
outside for the building-shot around dusk, and I could fire my flashes
that were still indoors from quite far away. I use it with Profoto
lights and a Rolleiflex 6000 and Olympus E1 system.

Lourens
!