Superclocked vs Stock

G

Im a bit confused on this my new inno3D Geforce GTS 250 SC Edition is running at Core: 771 Memory: 1000 and Shader: 1890, But the stock version runs at Core: 738 Memory: 1100 and Shader: 1836 My card has a signifactly higher Core and shader but its 1000mhz memory instead of 1100 so is the Superclocked edition better or stock?

Superclocked Edition:
80h.png

Stock:

gpuzgts250.jpg

G

I went to the shop i got the green edition and traded it for a superclocked, but i had to pay 10 dollars more.

deweycd

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2005
Memory speed will play a bit on how your FPS count is but not as much as the core and shaders. Therefore you are likely to find the SC to be a better card then the Green edition you mentioned.

G

So is the superclocked that i have better than a stock one? even though the stock has 100mhz more on the memory but the superclocked has way better core and shader.

deweycd

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2005
Also note that the Superclock name tends to be tagged on the EVGA cards, not Inno3D.
The EVGA card specs are Core/Shader/Memory = 770/1890/1123 which is much closer to yours then the Inno3d

G

Actually screw that i dont wanna overclock it and burn the card :mad: But anyways i cant find it on the website either?? Anyways do u think the superclocked is better than the stock

G

Okay, So i just overclocked my gpu to 800mhz used it ran fine and didnt heat up at all. So I thought why not lets go and flash it. So i did and it seems fine ;)

8cr.png

I just played like 1 hour of crysis benchmarks and seemed fine and only got 71c max.

Now whos the winner :D?

G

Ive tried that, but its not stable at 1100 :\ But im happy with the clocks its at atm. Anyways umm yeh thank god my gpu didnt screw up whilst flashing like the god damn asus one :\. In a way im happy that my asus gts 250 died i got a free Superclocked editon gts 250 which is very good.

G

Also what gpu temperatures are too high. I get 70's on load if i play for awhile. Is that good or bad also what temps should i be worried if it gets too? Iv never seen it past 72c anyways but what temps should i be concirned?

G

I will also, is it ok to change the voltage when needed because I change it when I need it I change it from NiBiTor, thats the flash program.