Hello,would this PC run the sims 3? its a classifed on the intranet at work :-D
*AMD Athlon x2 4400+ Dual core prcocessor
*Wiindows Vista Home Premium
*320GB Hard drive
*Super-multi DVD Rewriter
*128MB ATI Radeon xpress graphics card
*9 USB connections
please help the technophobe here!
the sims 3 specs are:
* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 1 GB RAM
* 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
* Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
* At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
my current pc - a hp does not like the game due to graphics card!
please someone tell me if this wouls work!! :-) thank you
Everything except fo the graphics card are sure to work. The integrated graphics card may give you issues in terms of performance and possible compatibility. I am unsure if it has Pixel Shader 2.0 but it is DirectX 9.0C compatable.
Your computer uses an integrated graphics card that is quite limited in capability, if you want to increase capability you require a dedicated graphics card. However, this is an issue for most computers used in an office due to their limited capabilities. Go, start, run, type in dxdiag, save all information and post here.