Dell latitude graphics/video driver

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
February 11, 2005 10:16:30 AM

Hi

I am trying to locate graphics a graphics/video driver for a CPi
Latitude R400GT. Have tried half a dozen or so without any luck. Both
audio and graphics are neomagic magic media. the Audio driver which
should be 256 runs instead on a 2360 driver, so am trying to locate a
2360 for the graphics. I managed to locate one earlier but there was
no setup.exe file attached. I've tried Dell and www.driverguide .com
for anything suitable but no luck (i've talso tested 128xd too) but
it will not recognize the magic media display adaptor.
Any help would be much appreciated. Happy computing. Thank you
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 12, 2005 12:46:06 AM

"flyerphil" wrote:
> I am trying to locate graphics a graphics/video driver for a CPi
> Latitude R400GT. Have tried half a dozen or so without any luck. Both
> audio and graphics are neomagic magic media. the Audio driver which
> should be 256 runs instead on a 2360 driver, so am trying to locate a
> 2360 for the graphics. I managed to locate one earlier but there was
> no setup.exe file attached. I've tried Dell and www.driverguide .com
> for anything suitable but no luck...

So, you're saying the Latitude CPiR driver "NeoMagic NM2360, v.1.08.01Q,
A03" listed on the Dell site doesn't work? If that's not it, I don't have
any other ideas.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 12, 2005 4:16:17 PM

"flyerphil" wrote:
> I am trying to locate graphics a graphics/video driver for a CPi
> Latitude R400GT. Have tried half a dozen or so without any luck.
Both
> audio and graphics are neomagic magic media. the Audio driver which
> should be 256 runs instead on a 2360 driver, so am trying to locate
> 2360 for the graphics. I managed to locate one earlier but there
was
> no setup.exe file attached. I've tried Dell and www.driverguide
com
> for anything suitable but no luck...

So, you're saying the Latitude CPiR driver "NeoMagic NM2360,
v.1.08.01Q,
A03" listed on the Dell site doesn't work? If that's not it, I don't
have
any other ideas.

Brilliant, thanks very much for your input, the driver you quoted is
good. Got it from Dell support .com. cheers. missed it first time
around
!