Host Messages

Is there any way a host can send in game messages through the messaging
client inside say WiNPLAn, etc.?

Ed

--
Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
the email address I have sent it from.

> Thats what I wanted. Thanks .

You can send me a SD in TC5 for this important info :)

You can use sendmess.exe too. It's included with the shareware dos files.

"edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way a host can send in game messages through the messaging
> client inside say WiNPLAn, etc.?
>
> Ed
>
> --
> Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
> the email address I have sent it from.

> Ha... how about a Gorbie?

Na, current i've more Rushes as you have ships incl. freighters (after the
shiplimit in four turn, i've ~30) so i need no Gorbie.
But for an SSD, i would ask my ally, if I can give you an Loki in exchange.
That should be an important ship for you... else, i'm sure, your Gorbie
are in short Orion Gorbies. Not really important for me... an Orion Gorbie
give me the same PBP's as an EE Gorbie, but important for you :)

After 3 games with the Klingons, I really love it to play my beloved Rebels
again.

harry