  • VGA
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 22, 2004 7:27:28 PM

Is there any way a host can send in game messages through the messaging
client inside say WiNPLAn, etc.?

Ed

--
Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
the email address I have sent it from.

More about : host messages

Anonymous
June 23, 2004 3:23:28 PM

> Is there any way a host can send in game messages through the messaging
> client inside say WiNPLAn, etc.?

Only if he is a player of the game. But why not use a tool like Send Mess
V3.2?
http://vgaplanets.htk.fi/html/download.htm#vgaphutil

harry
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 3:23:29 PM

Thats what I wanted. Thanks .

Ed
June 23, 2004 5:24:33 PM

> Thats what I wanted. Thanks .

You can send me a SD in TC5 for this important info :-)
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 7:47:08 PM

Ha... how about a Gorbie?

Ed
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 9:36:45 PM

You can use sendmess.exe too. It's included with the shareware dos files.

"edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way a host can send in game messages through the messaging
> client inside say WiNPLAn, etc.?
>
> Ed
>
> --
> Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
> the email address I have sent it from.

Anonymous
June 24, 2004 5:43:01 PM

> Ha... how about a Gorbie?

Na, current i've more Rushes as you have ships incl. freighters (after the
shiplimit in four turn, i've ~30) so i need no Gorbie.
But for an SSD, i would ask my ally, if I can give you an Loki in exchange.
That should be an important ship for you... else, i'm sure, your Gorbie
are in short Orion Gorbies. Not really important for me... an Orion Gorbie
give me the same PBP's as an EE Gorbie, but important for you :-)

After 3 games with the Klingons, I really love it to play my beloved Rebels
again.

harry
!