Closed Solved

HD 5770 or HD 5750 with 400W PSU?

Hello guys! I'm new in this forum and I need help with something. I have an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5Ghz, 2GB DDR2 of RAM, and a case Foxconn TLM-776 with a PSU of 400Watts, so, the question is: My PC will handle the 5770 or the 5750 without problems? Please answer :??:
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 5770 5750 400w
  1. Most likely, Yes, do you know the make/model and specifications ?
    You will need 1 6 pin power connector with either card, so if the psu has that, its usually a sign that it was designed to power a discrete video card.
  2. Generally speaking, yes for the HD 5750.

However, exactly which 400w do you have and what are the specs listed on the sticker for the 12v rail?
  3. jaguarskx said:
    Generally speaking, yes for the HD 5750.

However, exactly which 400w do you have and what are the specs listed on the sticker for the 12v rail?

Thanks for the answers. I decided to buy an affordable PSU. What do you think about this one?: http://bit.ly/ckNDwW ???
  4. Best answer
    Generally speaking, CoolerMaster PSUs are about average quality. However, it will let you use the HD 5770 without any issues.
  5. jaguarskx said:
    Generally speaking, CoolerMaster PSUs are about average quality. However, it will let you use the HD 5770 without any issues.

OK thanks a lot, I think I'm good to go now ;)
  6. Best answer selected by grpm.
  7. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon HD Graphics