Sign in with
Your question

Computer won't boot no video!

Last response: in CPUs
March 9, 2011 1:23:59 PM

Hello,
I just built a new computer with an msi 870a-g54 board a phenom 2x2 cpu I have a 450 w power supply now when I first built it it did not post or anything took it to a computer repair shop there was nothing they could do said it was probably the board and to return it so I did.Well I just got the new board and hooked it up and still doing the same thing could it maybe be the processor??

More about : computer boot video

March 9, 2011 1:36:23 PM

Yes I did all these I just recently took the motherboard completely out with barely anything hooked up just the video card and stick of ram still nothing not even any beeps?Fans and leds come on can hear hard drive doing something but thats it doesnt go no farther and cpu doesn't seem to be getting hot at all.
m
l
a c 110 à CPUs
March 17, 2011 11:12:48 PM

Boy, Youinaheapoftrouble! Now. Drop and give me twenty.

When you are done with the twenty, there is no end to the possible solutions to your problem(s).

The first place to start is a complete description of your rig:

___________ Operating System
PhII 5_____ processor
MSI 870A-G54
____________ hard drive (new used
____________ memory
____________ power supply
____________ video card

__________ any other pertinent information or specific steps you have undertaken

If your motherboard does not have a speaker and you hear no beep-age, you will have to connect a speaker to the pin headers on the mobo (most likely located beside the HD-LED, et. al, headers)
m
l
!