Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Are these GTX 460 1g Temps good

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 16, 2010 11:41:09 PM

See title



Click for bigger pic.

Box temp is around 30C



The "max" is my load temp when playing Civ V (DX11) with all settings maxed out at 1366 X 768 res.

Min is the temp of me I guess idle, but I am web browsing. So sorta idle temp. =p

I only have one case fan.

There is a small Thermaake usb fan ontop of it to keep it from getting hot *its in a cabinet*

More about : gtx 460 temps good

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
October 17, 2010 12:00:31 AM

For a reference card in a cramped case you're fine.
Share
Related resources
a c 173 U Graphics card
October 17, 2010 1:26:07 AM

I have this exact card and this is to what to expect from it but be warned the vram is not cooled and the power vrm still gets hot when under max load. I have since modded mine hehe the only one of its kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwbLWweakRY
Score
0
October 17, 2010 3:32:34 AM

nforce4max said:
I have this exact card and this is to what to expect from it but be warned the vram is not cooled and the power vrm still gets hot when under max load. I have since modded mine hehe the only one of its kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwbLWweakRY



? 70c is hot for the card? :lol: 

It can withstand 90c hell up to 103c I believe it is that it will be safe.
Score
0
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
October 17, 2010 3:49:04 AM

The temps are fine, also I spotted the fake Windows 7 on windows vista because the windows 7 start button doesnt get out of the bar and the bar at the bottom is way to small.
Score
0
a b U Graphics card
October 17, 2010 3:53:36 AM

Quote:
The temps are fine, also I spotted the fake Windows 7 on windows vista because the windows 7 start button doesnt get out of the bar and the bar at the bottom is way to small.

Its called "use small icons".
Score
0
October 17, 2010 5:02:39 AM

Timop said:
Its called "use small icons".



This ^^





Quote:
The temps are fine, also I spotted the fake Windows 7 on windows vista because the windows 7 start button doesnt get out of the bar and the bar at the bottom is way to small.


Just admit it YOU LOOSE.
Score
0
a b U Graphics card
October 17, 2010 9:15:15 AM

back to the subject guys..
Score
0
October 17, 2010 9:18:26 AM

OvrClkr said:
back to the subject guys..



Hey its not my fault it got derailed.


I just owned the guy that did it.

:sol: 
Score
0
a b U Graphics card
October 17, 2010 9:31:38 AM

Randomacts said:
Hey its not my fault it got derailed.


I just owned the guy that did it.

:sol: 


yes, but lets move on shall we? Note : if you feel that you got the answer you were looking for please feel free to "select" the best answer.
Score
0
a c 173 U Graphics card
October 17, 2010 1:22:49 PM

Randomacts said:
? 70c is hot for the card? :lol: 

It can withstand 90c hell up to 103c I believe it is that it will be safe.


I don't live in the UK or some rich European country unlike you and some countries as well states have very hot climates during the summer months. :non: 
Score
0
October 17, 2010 6:49:57 PM

Best answer selected by Randomacts.
Score
0
October 17, 2010 6:51:01 PM

nforce4max said:
I don't live in the UK or some rich European country unlike you and some countries as well states have very hot climates during the summer months. :non: 



It gets very hot where I am... its just cold now.
Score
0
a c 271 U Graphics card
October 17, 2010 6:57:34 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!