Closed Solved

Are these GTX 460 1g Temps good

See title

Click for bigger pic.

Box temp is around 30C

The "max" is my load temp when playing Civ V (DX11) with all settings maxed out at 1366 X 768 res.

Min is the temp of me I guess idle, but I am web browsing. So sorta idle temp. =p

I only have one case fan.

There is a small Thermaake usb fan ontop of it to keep it from getting hot *its in a cabinet*
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about temps good
  1. Best answer
    For a reference card in a cramped case you're fine.
  2. Timop said:
    For a reference card in a cramped case you're fine.

Its not a ref card =p

Gigabyte's card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125333
  3. I have this exact card and this is to what to expect from it but be warned the vram is not cooled and the power vrm still gets hot when under max load. I have since modded mine hehe the only one of its kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwbLWweakRY
  4. nforce4max said:
    I have this exact card and this is to what to expect from it but be warned the vram is not cooled and the power vrm still gets hot when under max load. I have since modded mine hehe the only one of its kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwbLWweakRY

? 70c is hot for the card? :lol:

It can withstand 90c hell up to 103c I believe it is that it will be safe.
  5. The temps are fine, also I spotted the fake Windows 7 on windows vista because the windows 7 start button doesnt get out of the bar and the bar at the bottom is way to small.
  6. Quote:
    The temps are fine, also I spotted the fake Windows 7 on windows vista because the windows 7 start button doesnt get out of the bar and the bar at the bottom is way to small.

Its called "use small icons".
  7. Timop said:
    Its called "use small icons".

This ^^

Quote:
    The temps are fine, also I spotted the fake Windows 7 on windows vista because the windows 7 start button doesnt get out of the bar and the bar at the bottom is way to small.

Just admit it YOU LOOSE.
  8. back to the subject guys..
  9. OvrClkr said:
    back to the subject guys..

Hey its not my fault it got derailed.

I just owned the guy that did it.

:sol:
  10. Randomacts said:
    Hey its not my fault it got derailed.

I just owned the guy that did it.

:sol:

yes, but lets move on shall we? Note : if you feel that you got the answer you were looking for please feel free to "select" the best answer.
  11. Randomacts said:
    ? 70c is hot for the card? :lol:

It can withstand 90c hell up to 103c I believe it is that it will be safe.

I don't live in the UK or some rich European country unlike you and some countries as well states have very hot climates during the summer months. :non:
  12. Best answer selected by Randomacts.
  13. nforce4max said:
    I don't live in the UK or some rich European country unlike you and some countries as well states have very hot climates during the summer months. :non:

It gets very hot where I am... its just cold now.
  14. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Fan Graphics Product