June VGAP Newsletter

Due to vacations, both for the editor and the contributors, there was just
not enough information to warrant putting it in newsletter form this month.
So I am taking what I have and putting it with the new stuff, and planning
on having a much "beefer" newsletter for July. If anyone has anything they
want included in the next newsletter, that gives you a couple more weeks to
get it to me.

Thanks.

Ed

--
..

"edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message
> Due to vacations, both for the editor and the contributors, there was just
> not enough information to warrant putting it in newsletter form this
month.
> So I am taking what I have and putting it with the new stuff, and planning
> on having a much "beefer" newsletter for July. If anyone has anything
they
> want included in the next newsletter, that gives you a couple more weeks
> get it to me.

Thanks, it has been very busy. I keep meaning to start some new games so now
I will do both. Get my article in and start some games........

--

Regards,
Merlyn

Merlyn at thelastdomain.com